Open only to students accepted to the special program Madrid Center & Liberal Arts in Spanish at UAM.
Taught in Spanish. Topics include:
- The theater in the first half of the sixteenth century. From Juan del Encina to Lope de Rueda.
- Theater in the second half of the sixteenth century. From Lope de Rueda to Cervantes.
- The primitive theater of Lope de Vega until the creation of the “new comedy”.
- The theater of the seventeenth century. Teatro breve and entremeses.
- The theater of the seventeenth century. Lope de Vega and his followers.
- The theater of the seventeenth century: Calderón de la Barca.
(17526, Literatura Española del Renacimiento y Barroco (Teatro))
Locations: Liberal Arts at UAM, Madrid