London Program Cost
|Program Fee||$7,100 per semester|
|Undergraduate Tuition||$22,575 per semester|
|Graduate Tuition||$1500 per credit|
|Est. Personal Expenses*||$8,725|
*Includes meals not covered by program fee, round trip airfare, books and supplies, and personal expenses and travel.
Financial aid may be available. Click on Financial Aid Overview to find out more!
What is included in my program fee?
The program fee includes:
- All-school orientation
- Housing allowance
- Health care/doctor’s visit
- Gym membership
- Unlimited Oyster card for travel in Zones 1-2 for the entire semester
- One weekend all-school trip to Rome, Paris, or Berlin
- One-day trips to the countryside or other cities in the United Kingdom
- London walking tours; some sporting and theater events
- Membership to University College London clubs and societies
- International Student Identification Card
- Pre-departure materials and advising
Some courses carry mandatory course fees. These fees are course-specific and pay for special supplies, lab fees, site entry fees and/or field trips. Course fees are invoiced mid-semester, after the student’s registration is final.
Financial Aid, Grants, and Scholarships
Syracuse University has generous financial aid policies. Aid, grants, and scholarships are available. Syracuse Abroad also maintains an extensive list of outside scholarships available to its students.
Read more about our monthly payment plan, advance payments, and refund policies.