Position: Field Trip Program Risk Management and Administration Officer
Reports to: Field Trip Program Coordinator and the Director
Supports the Field Trip Program organization and planning in the following activities:
Part time: 20 hours/week
Temporary contract (tempo determinato) with the option of renewal
- Takes care of bookings for Field Trip Program, Short-term and Faculty-led Programs, Signature Seminars, and special SUF hosted events tied to home campus and partner schools
- Fulfils general administrative tasks such as maintaining Field Trip Program Calendars, updating budgets, drafting itineraries, and preparing welcome packets for visiting home campus programs.
- Supervises general risk management procedures, logistics, and quality control of destinations, itineraries and safety checklists;
- Processes payment requests, cash advances, and returned budgets for field trips and site visits and reconciliations.
- Processes Field Trip Program sign-ups keeping accurate attendance records.
- Acts as Field Trip Leader on field trips throughout the semester, as needed
- Collaborates in orienting new faculty on field trip requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Italian citizenship or possession of legal work permit
- Familiarity with study abroad programs, international education and the U.S. academic system
- Experience in working in both administrative and academic work environments
- Experience in working in security field
- Excellent oral and written Italian and English language skills
- Excellent demonstrated organizational skills and precise attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to ADHR Agenzia per il Lavoro.