Before purchasing books for your courses, please read the following refund and buy back policies:
Textbook Refund Policy
Textbook return for total refund is permitted upon approval of the bookshop staff and when all of the following apply:
• when dropping a class, for titles adopted for that class (proof of class drop may be requested)
• only during the 1st month of the course and within a maximum of 15 days from date of purchase
• only when books are new, unused and in mint condition
• when all cash and credit card receipts are presented at the time of return
The following items are not eligible for return for total refund:
• items labelled USED, on sale or price-reduced books
• items purchased as firm-sale (not returnable to the supplier) or which have been special ordered
• textbooks purchased for courses of less than 3 months (i.e. summer courses)
• language textbooks and workbooks
Textbook buy back scheme
Textbook trade-ins are welcome, both new and used.
Please keep in mind that not all books are accepted (i.e. obsolete titles, new edition in progress, overstock, etc.) and we are not always able to guarantee trade-in eligibility at time of purchase.
The value is determined on the basis of original purchase price, condition of the book, marketability and bookshop staff evaluation.
Textbooks may receive up to 20% in cash or 40% in the form of store credit.