In order to have the highest level of SU Madrid support:
- You have the responsibility to supply SU Madrid’s Student Life staff with your local cell number as soon as possible
- You have the responsibility to inform SU Madrid whenever you spend the night outside Madrid by filling out the Independent Travel Form
- You have the responsibility to check your syr.edu e-mail frequently and be responsive to any requests that we might make to ensure your security
- You have the responsibility to carry your orange card, or SU Madrid Emergency Numbers card, with you at all times
- You have the responsibility to program a number to contact ‘In Case of Emergency’ (simply writing ‘Aa’ in place of a name. Aa means Avisar a, or “inform”) into your cell phone – we would recommend you use SU Madrid’s emergency number (+34 696 413 977)
- You have the responsibility to register with the U.S. Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) and with International SOS (ISOS).