In order to help you make the most of your time in Madrid, we invite our students to participate our Cultural Reimbursement Program (CRP). The CRP can reimburse each student up to 15€ per activity with a total reimbursement limit of 90€. Use your ISIC whenever possible to make the most of the program. Only current SU Madrid students are eligible to participate in the CRP.
In order to qualify for a reimbursement, you must come to the Student Life Office with the original receipt (not the credit card receipt). No reimbursements will be issued without the original receipt. Last day to turn in receipts for Spring 2017 is Thursday, May 4.
Examples of activities covered under the CRP are:
- Visits to museums in Spain not included in your art class
- Visits to historical monuments within Spain
- Spanish films (this does not include U.S. or other foreign films with Spanish subtitles or dubbing. The idea is for you to to see local film productions.)
- Theater or opera productions (again, we want you to experience local productions and not local versions of Broadway productions, for example.)
- Other local cultural visits and exhibits (Leisure activities aren’t included.)
Local sporting events will be reimbursed only once and only up to 15€.
The following activities are not covered by the CRP:
- Non-Spanish films (see point 3 above for clarification.)
- Food and/or drink
- Theme parks, zoos, etc.
- Activities outside of Spain
- Other activities not previously approved
Stop by the Student Life Office for more information.