Syracuse University currently has reciprocal student exchanges with the following universities. Exchange students pay tuition to their host university and no tuition to Syracuse University.
- Bahcesehir University
- Bogazici University
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- City University of Hong Kong
- Conservatory (Music) of Strasbourg
- IE University
- Information Technology University of Copenhagen
- Kansai Gaidai University
- Korea University, including GSIS (Graduation School of International Studies)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance
- Singapore Management University
- Sciences Po
- Universidad de Chile
- Universite de Strasbourg (includes IEP)
- University Autonoma of Madrid (UAM)
- University College London
- University of Graz
- University of the West Indies
- Waseda University, including GSAPS (Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies)
- Yonsei University
If you are a student from one of the exchange universities, please contact the exchange coordinator at your university’s international office. Applications are first reviewed by your home school.
Exchange School Advisors
If you are an advisor from one of the exchange universities and wish to nominate a student or students from your school to the Syracuse University Exchange Program, please follow these steps:
- Complete the Syracuse University Incoming Exchange Student Nomination Worksheet. Nomination Sheet [Excel, 12KB]
- Return the worksheet as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org and Deb Goddard at email@example.com.
- Advise your nominated students to complete the Syracuse University Exchange/Visiting Student Application. Return completed student application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and Deb Goddard at email@example.com. The application forms can be found on our application page.