Application Due Dates
April 15 for the following fall or academic year
November 1 for the following spring semester
Elements of an Incoming Exchange Application
- Download and complete the attached 2019-2020 Exchange Student Application.
- Provide a copy of your passport
- Transcript or record of grades for university studies
- Letter of academic recommendation
- Financial documentation (bank statement or funding award letter in English) showing cost of attendance: for undergraduates [PDF, 45KB] or graduates [PDF, 19KB].
- TOEFL results: The minimum TOEFL score required on the written is 550. The minimum TOEFL score required on the computerized test is 213. The minimum TOEFL score required on the internet-based test (iBT) is 80 (100 if applying to the International Relations Graduate Program). The minimum IELTS score is 6.5
- Note: Students whose university classes are taught in English are exempt
- Housing Request Form [PDF]
- Email all documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Deb Goddard, email@example.com.