Syracuse Abroad recognizes that we continue to be faced with challenging times around the world, and we would like to reassure you that we continue to make plans to move forward with our spring programs. At the same time, due to the fluidity of the global health situation, we have made some modifications to the semester to give us the greatest opportunity to offer your program this spring. These strategic modifications give many of you the flexibility to study abroad without upfront visa and flight costs while still offering a robust experience and memories for a lifetime. While our goal is to move forward with the spring semester, our highest priority is the health and safety of our students and we will continue to review public health and travel advisory guidance leading up to the spring 2021 semester.
Program modifications at a glance:
- Programs operating in spring will shift to a later start date, while continuing to meet academic requirements
- Academic and co-curricular travel will remain an integral part of your semester experience, along with new, expanded travel opportunities
- Condensed programming allows for most students to avoid visa requirements
- Co-curricular activities and student support at our centers will remain robust
- Program fees will be reduced and adjusted based on updated programming
Visit our program pages for more details about the spring semester and highlights of each program:
We also encourage you to learn more about our spring 2021 programs by viewing our Frequently Asked Questions. This page will continue to be updated with common questions we are hearing from all of you during these unprecedented times.