Support in Madrid
If you’ve experienced sexual or relationship violence or assault, we are here to support you.
Raquel Perea Arenas is the Wellness Coordinator and Syracuse Madrid’s Title IX Officer. You may contact her Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 4:30pm:
- in the Student Life Office (room 202) – Monday through Thursday
- by email: email@example.com – Monday through Friday
After hours, contact the Syracuse Madrid student resource line for urgent issues to speak with a member of our on-call staff: +34 696 41 39 77
If you prefer, you can also contact the mental health crisis line offered by SINEWS at any time. We have an English-speaking mental health professional on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at +34 619 27 01 48.
Other support resources at Syracuse University:
- Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling +1 (315) 443-4715
- Syracuse University Sexual & Relationship Violence Resource Guide
- Support for sexual assault, harassment, relationship violence or stalking