Support in Madrid
If you’ve experienced sexual or relationship violence or assault, we are here to support you.
Dr. Ariadne Ferro is Syracuse Madrid’a Title IX officer. You may contact her Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 5:30pm:
- in the Student Life office
- by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
After hours, contact the Syracuse Madrid student resource line for urgent issues and speak with a member of our on-call staff: +34 696 413 977
If you prefer, you can also contact the mental health crisis line offered by SINEWS at anytime. We have an English-speaking mental health professional on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may contact him at 619 270 148.
Other support resources at Syracuse University:
- Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 001 315 443 4715
- Syracuse University Sexual & Relationship Violence Resource Guide
- Support for sexual assault, harassment, relationship violence or stalking