Syracuse Abroad is excited to announce updated programming for Fall 2021 Center programs. At this time, we are optimistic about the future of study abroad and would like to reassure students and the Syracuse University community that we are confidently planning to move forward with fall 2021 programming.
Over the last several months, we have prepared a dynamic set of programs for fall 2021 that include all the stand-out features that make us a leader in the field: enriching coursework and stimulating cultural activities, engaging professors, strong student support, exciting educational field trips, and a myriad of experiential learning opportunities. These strategic program enhancements give students the flexibility to study abroad without upfront visa and flight costs, while still offering a robust experience and memories for a lifetime. While our goal is to move forward with fall study abroad opportunities, our highest priority is the health and safety of our students, and we will continue to review public health and travel advisory guidance leading up to the fall 2021 semester.
Program details at a glance:
- Most of our Fall Center programs will shift to a later start date, while continuing to meet academic requirements
- Academic and co-curricular travel will remain an integral part of your semester experience, along with new, expanded travel opportunities within your host country
- Condensed programming allows for most students to avoid visa requirements*
- Co-curricular activities and student support at our centers will remain robust
- Program fees will be reduced and adjusted based on updated programming
Visit our program pages for more details about the fall semester and highlights of each program:
- Exploring Central Europe
- Florence Center
- London Center
- Madrid Center
- Santiago Center
- Strasbourg Center
We also encourage students, parents and faculty to learn more about our COVID-19 Center plans. These comprehensive plans have been developed in collaboration with campus experts and public health officials, in line with local regulations and resources. These health and safety precautions provide Center staff and faculty with the knowledge and guidance to keep each program running smoothly and efficiently – with academic, health & safety, and on-the-ground support plans in place.
Ready to apply?