Syracuse University currently has reciprocal student exchanges with the following universities. Exchange students pay tuition to their host university and no tuition to Syracuse University.
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
- Danish School of Media and Journalism
- Ewha Women’s University
- Kansai Gaidai University
- Korea University, including GSIS (Graduation School of International Studies)
- Reichman University/IDC Herzliya
- Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance
- INSA Strasbourg
- Sciences Po – Paris
- Sciences Po – Strasbourg
- Université de Strasbourg
- Stuttgart Media University
- Tsinghua University, School of Public Policy and Management
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- Universidad de Chile
- University Autonoma of Madrid (UAM)
- University of Graz
- University of the West Indies
- Waseda University, including GSAPS (Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies)
- Yonsei University
If you are a student from one of the exchange universities, please contact the exchange coordinator at your university’s international office. Applications are first reviewed by your home school.
Exchange School Advisors
If you are an advisor from one of the exchange universities and wish to nominate a student or students from your school to the Syracuse University Exchange Program, please follow these steps:
- Complete the Syracuse University Incoming Exchange Student Nomination Worksheet
- Your form is automatically received once submitted. If you have any questions about the form, please contact Sarah Nebhut at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advise your nominated students to complete the Syracuse University Exchange Student online application.