Step 1: Find the right advising session for you
General Advising Sessions
- Appointments will take place at SyracuseAbroad@Bird (Lower Level room 002) or via a virtual meeting
- Through an open advising session, you can learn more about Syracuse Abroad program options. Whether you’re undecided, or want to learn more about programs or locations, we are here to help!
- These 20-minute sessions can be scheduled Monday-Friday from 11am-5pm
- Schedule a 15-minute appointment to meet with an International Program Advisor about a specific program or location abroad
Step 2: Schedule your appointment
Syracuse University and visiting students: please use your University email (.edu) when making an appointment.
Have a question about a program? Email International Program Advisors:
- Florence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: email@example.com
- Madrid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santiago: email@example.com
- Strasbourg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Europe: email@example.com
Students can now drop off application materials in our ‘Student Forms’ lockbox located at 106 Walnut Place.