We are moving to online advising!
General Advising Sessions
- SyracuseAbroad@Bird Virtual Advising: learn more about Syracuse Abroad program options through an open advising session. Whether you’re undecided, or want to learn more about programs or locations, we are here to help!
- Sessions will take place Monday-Friday from 1-3pm; schedule a general advising appointment using the calendar below.
Peer Advising Sessions
- Meet with a Peer Advisor, also a Syracuse University Global Ambassador, who has been trained to assist you in exploring your options for studying abroad.
- Sessions will take place Monday-Friday from 1-3pm; schedule a peer advising appointment using the calendar below.
During your peer-to-peer zoom call, Global Ambassadors can help navigate questions such as:
- How do I choose a program?
- What kinds of things should I consider as I prepare to study abroad?
- How do I apply?
- What is it really like to spend a semester or year abroad?
Program Drop-in Sessions
- Join a program drop-in session below to learn more about specific programs or get your questions answered, no appointment needed!
|Mondays 11am-12pm||Thursdays 3-4pm|
|Santiago/Central Europe||Santiago/Central Europe|
|World Partner||World Partner|
- Schedule a 15-minute appointment to meet with an International Program Advisor about a specific program, course or location.
Have a question about a program? Email International Program Advisors:
- Florence: firstname.lastname@example.org
- London: email@example.com
- Madrid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santiago: email@example.com
- Strasbourg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Europe: email@example.com
Students can now drop off application materials in our ‘Student Forms’ lockbox located at 106 Walnut Place.