Important information for Spring 2021 program participants: The Spring 2021 semester program fee and budget have been modified as a result of program changes. View the Spring 2021 modified budget.
London Program Cost
|Program Fee||$8,000 per semester|
|Undergraduate Tuition||$25,350 per semester (returning & visiting students)
$27,135 per semester (incoming students fall 2018 & later)
|Graduate Tuition||$1683 per credit|
|Est. Personal Expenses*||$9,071|
*Includes hotel and travel during the 10-day break period, meals, round trip airfare, visa fees, books and supplies, and personal expenses and travel.
What is included in my program fee?
The program fee includes:
- All-school orientation
- Housing in independent flats in the city center (zone 1)
- One doctor’s visit
- Gym membership
- Unlimited Oyster card for travel in Zones 1-2 for the entire semester
- One weekend all-school trip to a major European city (destinations vary, but have included Paris, Copenhagen, Berlin, Edinburgh, and others)
- One-day trips to the countryside or other cities in the United Kingdom
- London walking tours; some sporting and theater events
- Membership to University College London clubs and societies
- Pre-departure materials and advising
- Syracuse Abroad insurance
- Membership to International SOS
Some courses carry mandatory course fees. These fees are course-specific and pay for special supplies, lab fees, site entry fees and/or field trips. Course fees are invoiced on the bill following registration.
Financial Aid, Grants, and Scholarships
Syracuse University has generous financial aid policies. Aid, grants, and scholarships are available. Syracuse Abroad also maintains an extensive list of outside scholarships available to its students.
Read more about our monthly payment plan, advance payments, and refund policies.