Syracuse Abroad has been a leading university study abroad provider for over 60 years. We currently operate six study abroad centers around the world, and welcome students from 100+ U.S. colleges and universities. We send over 2,000 students abroad each year on semester, summer, and short-term programs. We pride ourselves in providing academically rigorous programming and working closely with each student to carefully consider individual needs and goals.
This section of our website will provide information and resources for partner school faculty and advisors. Please look around and familiarize yourself with our programs, policies, and staff. If you have questions about your partnership, please email Brock Price (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Director of Institutional Relations.
Syracuse Abroad is excited to announce the addition of $1.4 million in scholarship and grant funding! These new funds will be awarded to students participating in semester programs during the 2021-22 academic year. As part of this funding initiative, we will be providing eligible students with three new awards and lowering the admission application fee to $50 for fall 2021 semester programs. Learn more: New Financial Aid Awards for 2021-22 Programs
Students can apply now for Spring 2022 programs!
Syracuse Abroad Week 2021: Register for Sessions
Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
- Syracuse Abroad Overview Session at 12:00pm EST | Register Now
- Health & Safety Information Session at 3:00pm EST | Register Now
Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021
- Visiting Student & Partner Institution Information Session at 1:00pm EST | Register Now
- Syracuse Abroad Overview Session at 2:00pm EST | Register Now
Rankings and Memberships
- Ranked #2 for total student “Participation in Mid-Length Study Abroad Programs” by the most recent IIE Open Doors Report
- Ranked #7 for “Best Study Abroad Programs” by the US News and World Report
- Member of Forum on Education Abroad
- Member of Diversity Abroad
- Five Center and Featured programs around the world
- Diverse and engaging course offerings including English-taught courses as well as language courses for advanced language learning students.
- Signature Seminar travel courses each semester and co-curricular field trips
- Semester and summer internship opportunities
- Close partnerships abroad with local universities, companies, and NGOs
- Comprehensive student support services, both domestic and abroad
- Domestic and international health and safety support services
- Tuition discounts for affiliated partner schools
- Merit and needs-based grants and scholarships for visiting students