Syracuse Abroad has been a leading university study abroad provider for over 60 years. We currently operate five study abroad centers around the world, and welcome students from 100+ U.S. colleges and universities. We send over 2,000 students abroad each year on semester, summer, and short-term programs. We pride ourselves in providing academically rigorous programming and working closely with each student to carefully consider individual needs and goals.
This section of our website will provide information and resources for partner school faculty and advisors. Please look around and familiarize yourself with our programs, policies, and staff. If you have questions about your partnership, contact Nicole Collins, Director of Strategic Partnerships & Outreach.
Rankings and Memberships
- Ranked #2 for total student “Participation in Mid-Length Study Abroad Programs” by the most recent IIE Open Doors Report
- Ranked #9 for “Best Study Abroad Programs” by the US News and World Report 2022-2023
- Member of Forum on Education Abroad
- Member of Diversity Abroad
- Six Center and Featured programs around the world
- Diverse and engaging course offerings including English-taught courses as well as language courses for advanced language learning students.
- Signature Seminar travel courses each semester and co-curricular field trips
- Semester and summer internship opportunities
- Close partnerships abroad with local universities, companies, and NGOs
- Comprehensive student support services, both domestic and abroad
- Domestic and international health and safety support services
- Tuition discounts for affiliated partner schools
- Merit and needs-based grants and scholarships for visiting students