If you’re the family member of a current SU Florence student and are planning to visit, we’d be happy to help:
- Request a detailed visitors packet from the Student Life Office. The packet includes:
- Travel and transportation advice
- Recommended hotels and restaurants in Florence
- Recommended Florence tour guides
- Advice on local customs
- Survival Italian guide
- Museum reservation and ticket information
- What to pack
- Suggested readings
While in Florence
- See Melanie in the Student Life Office (Rm. 10) if you have specific questions or need additional information.
- Ask your student to give a tour of the SU Florence campus between or after classes (all visitors must be accompanied while on campus).
- Arrange to meet your student’s host family (if applicable).
- Take advantage of seeing the sights while your student is in class.
- Consider purchasing a FirenzeCard (museum and transportation pass) if you’ll be in Florence for at least 72 hours.