Passports & Visas

If you do not have a passport or your current passport will expire soon, please apply for a new passport now. You will need a passport that is valid for six months beyond the end date of your program.

All students will also be required to apply for and obtain a student visa.  Your program advisor will assist you by providing detailed instructions and working closely with you during the visa application process.