The Syracuse University community is one of undeniable spirit and extraordinary academics. The Academic Office is always seeking experienced, energetic, and committed professors to join our teaching team as we expand and enhance our course offerings. If you’re ready to welcome, challenge, appreciate, and engage our students and the university community while growing professionally, we’d love to hear from you.
Disciplines open to new course proposals:
- Art History
- Business, Management and Marketing
- Gender Studies
- Nutrition and Food Studies
- Political Science
- Sports Management
- Topics in Media, Diversity & Inclusion
Requirements for all faculty
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Excellent written and spoken English
- PhD and prior relevant experience in Higher Education
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to high-pressure peaks in workload
To apply for a job opening or to propose a new course, send your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.